IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking a Media & Entertainment Partner with deep eminence and expertise in the Entertainment market, specifically with the major studios and/or entertainment-focused technology companies. The Media & Entertainment Partner will drive client-facing transformation. This person will lead the development and management of client relationships, service offerings and product development related to large accounts/account clusters within the Media & Entertainment vertical.
The Media & Entertainment Partner should be able to lead and approach the market from a platform of individual credibility, and collaborate with other teams and individuals within IBM. The ideal candidate is a proven business leader and organization builder. He or she is an inspiring leader who earns the respect of colleagues and clients alike and builds followership in pursuit of building a growing business.
Additionally, the Media & Entertainment Partner will:
- Define vision and strategy that will grow the business;
- Drive strategy execution throughout the organization with a hands-on approach and attention to detail that ensures results;
- Attract best and brightest internal and external talent;
- Play a leading role in shaping and transforming IBM GBS's "go-to-market" client development strategy;
- Assess and define the knowledge and capabilities required to enhance IBM's reputation within the Media & Entertainment vertical;
- Translate a thorough understanding of client requirements into actionable plans for the business unit;
- Develop, close, manage, and deliver engagements;
- Espouse and model IBM's professional values by promoting entrepreneurship and innovation; fostering creativity; and engendering an ethical approach to conducting business.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.