IBM is currently hiring a Technical Support Professional for the IBM i Server Software Support team.
Location: IBM campus in Rochester, MN.
Join an outstanding team of Technical Support Professionals who work with many Fortune 500 companies and businesses worldwide supporting mission critical IBM I server software.
You will be part of an award-winning support organization dedicated to providing the highest level of technical support and customer care to ensure our customer's success. This is a creative and fast-paced working environment.
- Find solutions for customers with a wide range of server software issues including answering how-to questions, trouble-shooting defects, analyzing performance issues and collaborating across product areas to resolve problems.
- Become trusted resource for customer questions on installs/upgrades/migrations, backup and recoveries, fix maintenance and using storage and virtualized storage solutions.
- Help customers troubleshoot server software problems utilizing IBM team expertise, knowledge content, testing and development discussions.
- Contribute to the IBM knowledge content used by customers and staff by creating and helping to manage documentation.
- Help to bring innovation and new ideas to support products and software
- Leverage your unique talents to help grow the IBM brand and advance the IBM I Global Support Center mission.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.