Ready to be part of IBM's Digital transformation journey? Love working with cutting edge technologies? Embark on the journey with us at IBM Digital, a team that is part of the IBM Cloud Unit. We own the mission to design and deliver a better way to do business with IBM through modern digital experiences that make buying and using IBM solutions & expertise easier for clients and partners.
We are looking for talented, ambitious and dedicated UI and mobile app software engineers with significant expertise in cutting edge web technologies to build world-class user experience (web and mobile devices) for the IBM Marketplace. The work involves collaborating with the extended development team to implement the portal, its deployment as a reliable and available system for use in a high quality production environment, addressing organizational needs and providing support to application customers.
You will be challenged to design and develop large-scale systems leveraging a wide variety of open source and commercial technologies. We work in a rapidly growing startup-type co-located environment, yet within a fortune 100 company. If you are a talented engineer who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered in an agile development environment, understands the importance of personal accountability and is looking for new challenges, then we would like to talk to you.
Please include a link to your Github profile and portfolio, if you have them.
• Font-end application engineer for multi-platform web and mobile device applications.
• You will collaborate closely with Designers and be comfortable challenging Designers
• Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts.
• Create highly scalable UI artifacts.
• Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
• Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise and contribution to the team.
• Be creative and efficient in solving complex and/or time-critical problems.
• Use Agile Development, SCRUM, Kanban, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
• Willingness to help support applications in production, including on-call rotations, as part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.