Today's rapidly evolving threat landscape demands smarter and more responsive managed security services.
IBM Managed Security Services offer the industry-leading tools, technology and expertise to help secure your information assets around the clock, often at a fraction of the cost of in-house security resources IBM Security Operations Center Portal, a single window into your entire security world, is included in every managed security service.
IBM Security is currently in search of an Account Manager to join our team. The IBM Security Account Manager is the primary contact between the Delivery Project Executive and delivery support organization. As the Account manager you will be an integral part of the account planning and delivery support strategy. You will support the Delivery Project Executive and/or Project Executive as the service delivery advocate. You will proactively monitor the problem and change process and manages problem and change issues and alerts as needed. You will work with the customer (project office) to understand issues and requirements and responds to requests for new services (RFS's) to help grow the business. You will also help to ensure quality of service and manage cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a cost efficient manner. In addition, lead and direct the delivery team with direction from the DPE/PE and may be assigned to one or more accounts depending on their size and complexity. They monitor and manage Service Level performance on assigned account(s) and reports attainment and potential exposures in a timely manner. Responsibilities include:
Problem Solving: Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes. Creativity and judgment applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment. Contribution/Leadership: Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Understand department/ functional mission and vision. Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources. Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists. Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
- Provide Delivery Project Executive/Project Executive single point of contact and be the advocate between Service Delivery and the DPE/PE/Customer
- Manage cost including annual Document of Understanding/interlock plan negotiations between service delivery and the DPE/PE
- Ensure positive customer satisfaction and customer relationship is maintained
- Manage delivering to contract performance standards and client measurements
- Drive/Manage service quality and improvement of service delivery processes
- Participate in the (O)/U cost/recovery management with the DPE/PE
- Continually identify ways to reduce cost delivering the services and improve service
- Deliver on service commitments
- As directed by the DPE/PE, drive/manage subcontractors/third party providers
- Participate in Technical proposal preparation and submit to DPE/PE for review and approval
- Participate in account plan/strategy
- Understand customer requirements and business opportunity/requirements identification, guidance, support and closure
- Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/or change control process - Provide account leadership/direction and technical support
- Participate in response to RFS's on behalf of the delivery organization
- Drive/participate and coordinate audit readiness and GSD331 compliance for delivery
- Drive/participate and coordinate crisis management. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
- Skills: Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent's function/business unit and its processes.
- Communication/Negotiation: Advise other professionals. Effectively utilize group dynamics. Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.