The Identity & Access Management Business Services Manager is a strategic leadership position reporting directly to the Director of Identity and Access Management of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). The IAM Business Services Manager is responsible for strategy, design and application of TCCC's identity and access management services. The incumbent is familiar with the complete range of IAM technologies including Directory Services, Provisioning, Federation, Role/Entitlement Reviews, Authentication and Access Management. These services allow TCCC to protect, control and maintain identity information for employees, contractors, partners and customers. The Manager stays current with both internal and external IAM best practices and strategies. The Manager's core responsibilities have global implications and will work with infrastructure and systems development areas throughout the Company to provide the highest level of service to the customer areas.
Primary Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the IAM Business Services Function team
- Gather and understand divisional and site business requirements for IAM services. Maintain active and direct interaction with key customers.
- Development of the Identity Management tools and services roadmap strategy
- Perform Vendor / Technology assessments
- Assist in the application of system lifecycle practices during IAM design and deployment
- Engineer this environment throughout the TCCC community, for all divisions and in all geographies in support of the TCCC System initiatives.
This position will also participate on cross-functional Information Security project teams designing and developing secure business computing services in these areas:
- Access and Administration Automation
- Certificate and Encryption services
- Multi-Factor Authentication Services
- Federated External Identity Services
The individual will develop appropriate technical and leadership skills within the team to perform strategy, solution architecture, project management tasks, technical design and analysis in the delivery of these services.Required Experience and Skills:
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience supporting enterprise technology and services with a demonstrated record of customer focus.
- Strong leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills exhibited by successful performance in formal leadership and team roles
- Broad knowledge and practical experience with identity management technologies.
- The ability to manage multiple high priority projects with minimal supervision and promote divisional strategies through the formation and support of appropriate action plans.
- Ability to develop, articulate, and build support for a long term vision surrounding the benefit of federated identity integration, identity management and access controls.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- High personal integrity, credibility, and energy.
- Essential to this position are demonstrated leadership in achieving shared objectives in a matrix organization together the ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Strong skills in developing, operating and supporting high quality technology products & services.
- Demonstrated results in building Identity services. Understanding of at least one authentication protocols such as LDAP, Kerberos, SAML is required.
- Working knowledge of web servers such as Apache & IIS, Prior experience with databases, LDAP directories, hands on experience with Linux.
- Risk Management/Information Security certifications such as CISSP or CISM. Knowledge of: Privacy Laws.
- Industry Security Certification (CISSP, CISA, Security+, etc.); 2. ITIL Industry Certification (e.g., ITIL Foundations 2.0/3.0); 3. 5-7 years of experience working in the Consumer Products sector--preferably in infrastructure IT support; 4. Project Management Certification/Experience (e.g., PMP)
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top