TEKsystems is looking for Sr Identity Management Engineers for our client located in Holland, MI!!
Primary technologies include but are not limited:
- Active Directory (AD)
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Network Policy Server (NPS)
Additional technologies that are not required but beneficial:
- CA Siteminder
- CA Identity Minder
- Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM)
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Quest Compliance Suite
- Follow the Engineering process, which includes Service Design, Build and Transition of all new initiatives, with phase gates reviews presented to all stakeholders during the process.
- Maintains an understanding of all current and emerging identity management technologies, open system standards, management technologies as they relate to the support of collaboration infrastructure.
- Provide leadership and act as a senior level mentor and provide support to technical personnel for any/all issues regarding service design, implementation, education and support of Identity Management infrastructure and availability.
- Stay current on regional application and infrastructure projects to maintain effective availability and global consistency amongst regional infrastructure, integration and configuration.
- Act as liaison between architecture team, service operations team and vendors to provide transparency on future projects, activities, business requirements and technical concerns of initiated projects.
- Help define implementation roadmaps, support requirements and management infrastructure.
- Ensures that third party solutions follow all standards.
- Provides senior management and general staff with accurate and complete status information.
- Sponsor, orchestrate and implement technology pilots in order to evaluate emerging technologies and their applicability in support of business requirements and strategic goals.
- Act as an internal consultant to BUs and Infrastructure I/T.
- Adhere to all current Change and Problem management policies and procedures.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Bachelors degree or related experience in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong experience with MS Visio, PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience, designing, implementing and production support of large-scale, global LAN/WAN Active Directory environments supporting over 75,000 users and globally diversified application authentication requirements.
- Professional certification in support of Microsoft, IBM, Siteminder and other technologies is desired.
- Knowledge or familiarity with ITIL processes and methods. ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills and global experience.
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of client trust and confidence.
- A proven track record of driving the delivery of large, complex messaging and collaboration projects
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.