Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
The Integrated Health System (I.H.S.) organization is responsible for maintaining and developing strategic customer relationships and growing business positions in collaboration with the Field Sales Organization in the US Region with identified IDNs for USHP.
The I.H.S. Sales Lead is responsible for leading the IDN Sales Organization to drive growth and retention strategies with top IDNs and identified customers in the US Region. This leader will lead the IDN Team to help ensure value is created, the customer experience is positive, commitments are met and mutual goals are achieved.Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead the IHS team to develop and fully execute the integrated sales strategy and growth plan with Baxter's top IDNs.
- Responsible for strategic account portfolio development, disciplined pipeline management and execution of the integrated sales strategy.
- Lead the IHS team in a matrixed environment to ensure alignment and collaboration with the BioSurgery Franchise, the US Field Sales Organization, and USHP organization.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, managing and retaining top talent.
- Lead the team to ensure positive customer experiences, value creation, retention and growth.
- Play a key leadership role in working with Franchises, Marketing, Clinical, Operations, Finance, Legal and Field Sales teams to ensure Baxter and customer goals are met, enterprise value propositions and strategies are fully developed, implemented and represented in Strategic Accounts.
- Ensure collaboration with Strategic Accounts and Field Sales to achieve maximum benefits.
- Responsible for driving the Franchise IDN agreement strategy and measuring success.
- Develop strategic account plans and metric driven Customer centric QBRs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts, industry associations and other clients.
- Promotes the Baxter Culture through positive ongoing customer relations.
- Provides final resolution for escalated customer demands/issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a Strategic Account Sales Leadership Team and achieving financial goals or strategic business objectives in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Excellent executive presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry and trends.
- Excellent customer orientation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to organize, manage and coordinate resources.
- Success leading multi - year complex sales and contract negotiation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate change.
- Effective relationship development and interpersonal skills.
- Travel required.
- Must have strong sales management abilities, strategic planning skills, financial acumen, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred.
- 10 or more years of progressive Healthcare sales leadership experience including P&L responsibility and financial modeling experience.
#LI-SD1Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.