More information about this job:OVERVIEW:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Imaging Associate is responsible for company's document management and imaging into SAP workflow. Resolves all document questions/issues with Sysco Shared Business Services (SBS). Performs preventative maintenance and coordinates repairs of imaging equipment. Prepares customer payments received by mail for cashier processing. Primary backup to Cashier (Will Call).
Sysco Albany is located at: One Liebich Lane,Halfmoon,NY,12065 RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, prepare, and manage documents and reports from various sources daily: Warehouse, Deliver, Cashiers, Inter-Office Mail, Faxes, and Delivery Services including the US Postal Service and overnight carriers
- Image appropriate documents and initiates SAP workflow to Sysco SBS within 24 hours of document receipt.
- File, retain, and destroy documents per company retention policies and FAMM guidelines
- Primary liaison with Sysco SBS for document and workflow questions/issues, resolving them in a timely manner
- Perform preventative maintenance and coordinate repairs of all imaging equipment
- Prepare customer payments received through the US Postal Service for cashier
- Interact with and provide customer service to all levels of the organization as well as Sysco Shared Business Services and external customers (Cashier role)
- Perform auto-net process to prevent ineligible invoices for deductions
- Prepare and process all NSF's for customers
- Identify and calculate all sales tax associated with company credit card purchases
- Code specific checks for proper general ledger processing
- College level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of high volume document handling and processing experience
- 4-6 years hands-on Accounting experience
- Basic computer skills and word processing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.