Imaging Operator 1 -iGEN
Company: R R Donnelley
Posted: January 19, 2017
Reference ID: 206029
- Operate high resolution color Digital printers and proprietary imaging equipment.
- Program and prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests.
- Setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- Adjust image position.
- Color quality and resolution, perforations and folds on paper, etc.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.