Setup, operate and maintain “Wide Format” printers to produce assigned jobs by following job ticket requirements while maintaining production schedule.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently operate “Wide Format” printers such as a VUTEk GSr5000, Vutek GS 3200 and HP 11000 (or similar printing machines).
- Pull materials and set up printers as appropriate to produce jobs meeting the requirements as specified in job tickets.
- Check first off runs to ensure that requirements are met and product matches proofs.
- Produce jobs per job tickets and verifies quality as job is run to insure no changes in quality or printer problems have developed that may produce spoilage.
- Maintain record of products produced.
- Manually record all necessary information per procedures.
- Enter all necessary job specification information in Pace software system.
- Move finished materials to appropriate location when complete.
- Clean up equipment and work area as needed.
- Perform appropriate maintenance on equipment as required and keep thorough logs
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexible hours and flexible shifts
Key Behavioral Expectations:
- Personally Responsible- Works hours necessary to complete assigned work. Is regularly present and punctual, arriving prepared for work, committed to doing the best job possible.
- Performance – Consistent in meeting or exceeding quality, spoilage and required production expectations.
- Self-Motivated- Must be able to complete assigned jobs with minimal supervision.
- Attitude – Positive “Yes, I will help you with that” attitude with all team members. Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Quality and Thoroughness – Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance. Monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Teachable – Lifelong learner attitude; Eager and open to learning new things. Learns from mistakes and approaches them with humility and ownership.
- Accountable – Able to hold self accountable to commitments and high standards for quality. Direct but tactful in communications regarding accountability.