Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's Healthcare Technologies business is the largest independent provider of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web . Description
The Imaging Service Engineer I assists experienced Imaging Services Engineers with installations, service and repair of imaging equipment in assigned geography. May work alone at times; however, usually works under close supervision of other Imaging Services Engineers and/or management. The ISE I performs, usually with assistance, assigned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, calibrations, and safety testing. Adheres to instructions and corporate policies, and demonstrates professionalism with integrity in all interactions with customers and staff.
- Works with experienced Imaging Services Engineers in the installation, maintenance, and repair of imaging equipment.
- Works closely with management and technical staff.
- Seeks support of difficult issues/decisions to higher level authority for resolution/advice.
- Services imaging equipment in assigned geography, to include: conventional x-ray, and other related devices.
- Assists other Imaging Services Engineers with planned maintenance, installations, repairs, adjustments, calibrations and safety testing of imaging equipment.
- Performs basic administrative tasks associated with the position.
- Makes decisions based on clear instructions and operational rules and procedures.
- Shows initiative, follows established procedures, and works in a safe manner.
- Completes assigned work in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes work load effectively with support from higher level authority.
- Adheres to performance metrics of PM completion, call closure, parts returns, ETTR and others as assigned.
- Maintains timely, accurate and thorough documentation required by management, as outlined in current policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates initiative and concern for planning, time utilization and cost containment.
- Associate's degree in electronic technology, or engineering preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Basic knowledge of radiology physics, digital technology and mechanics.
- Basic knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to imaging equipment, radiation safety and protection practices.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
- Results Oriented.
- Maturity, self-development, and integrity.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.