Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: The Imaging Service Engineer II works independently on a regular basis, performing assigned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, and calibrations of imaging equipment in assigned geography. Performs administrative functions as assigned by the Imaging Services Director. Adheres to instructions and corporate policies, and demonstrates professionalism with integrity in all interactions with customers and staff.
- Works closely with management and technical staff.
- Provides technical support (via telephone or on-site) to other engineers.
- Provides alternate solutions and seeks concurrence from management prior to implementation.
- Provides technical training to other Imaging Services Engineers as appropriate.
- Works with sales and service representatives of imaging equipment.
- Services imaging equipment in assigned geography which may include any of following modalities: conventional x-ray, R&F, tomography, mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, IVR labs, nuclear medicine or linear accelerators.
- Performs assigned planned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, calibrations and safety testing on a broad range of imaging equipment.
- Performs incoming inspections, equipment quality control, testing, calibration and image evaluation of equipment according to manufactures specifications and other established guidelines.
- Services networked equipment and troubleshoots the root cause of problems.
- Provides strong verbal/written communications consistent with assigned tasks.
- Performs inspections, quality control and image evaluations.
- Makes decisions based on clear instructions and operational rules and procedures.
- Shows initiative, follows established procedures, and works in a safe manner.
- Assists in decisions related to more complex issues.
- Monitors and maintains quality control of services provided by outside vendors.
- Adheres to performance metrics of PM completion, call closure, parts returns, ETTR and others as assigned.
- Maintains timely, accurate and thorough documentation required by management, as outlined in current policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates initiative and concern for planning, time utilization and cost containment.
- Associate's degree in electronic technology, or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the repair and maintenance of imaging equipment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Proficient in all skills required for an ISE I.
- Strong knowledge of radiology physics, digital technology, and mechanics.
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to imaging equipment, radiation safety and protection practices.
- Broad knowledge of imaging performance based on regulations, manufacturing practices and institutional requirements.
- General knowledge of networked equipment.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
- Analytical Skills.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.