Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's Healthcare Technologies business is the largest independent provider of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web . Description
The Imaging Service Engineer III performs maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, troubleshooting, and calibration on a broad range of imaging equipment in assigned geography. Adheres to instructions and corporate policies, and demonstrates professionalism with integrity in all interactions with customers and staff.
- Provides technical support (via telephone or on-site) to other engineers.
- Provides alternate solutions for critical issues to management prior to implementation.
- Provides technical training and mentorship to other Imaging Services Engineers as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains solid relationships with sales and service representatives of imaging equipment.
- Leads conversations with the client dealing with escalated service events.
- Services imaging equipment in assigned geography which may include any of following modalities: conventional x-ray, R&F, tomography, mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, IVR labs, nuclear medicine or linear accelerators.
- Performs assigned planned maintenance, installations, repairs, adjustments, calibrations, and safety testing on a broad range of imaging equipment and other medical devices.
- Investigates safety issues, hazards and equipment incidents.
- Services networked equipment and troubleshoots the root cause of problems.
- Performs inspections, quality control and image evaluations.
- Makes decisions based on clear instructions and operational rules and procedures.
- Makes decisions on the majority of complex issues.
- Monitors and maintains quality control of services provided by outside vendors.
- Establishes equipment performance baselines, including the documentation of inspections and evaluations.
- Interprets test results and makes recommendations to solve performance deficiencies.
- Adheres to performance metrics of PM completion, call closure, parts returns, ETTR and others as assigned.
- Maintains timely, accurate and thorough documentation required by management as outlined by current policies and procedures.
- Plans tasks proactively, effectively utilizes time and consistently contains costs.
- Assists in the evaluation and selections of new equipment, accessories, and supplies.
- Assists in a consultative capacity in the evaluation of purchase specifications.
- Associate's degree in electronic technology, or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the repair and maintenance of imaging equipment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Proficient in all skills required for an ISE II.
- Certification by the International Certification Commission is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of radiation physics, digital technology and mechanics.
- Extensive knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to imaging equipment and radiation safety, and protection practices.
- Extensive knowledge of imaging performance based on regulations, manufacturing practices and institutional requirements.
- Business Acumen.
- Ability to deal with high-stress/pressure situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Listening Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
- Analytical Skills.
- Results Oriented.
- High level of maturity, self-development, and integrity.
- Innovative and Collaborative.
- The ability to maintain customer focus.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.