Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's Healthcare Technologies business is the largest independent provider of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web . Description
Healthcare Technologies is seeking qualified candidates for Imaging Services Manager (ISM). The ISM is responsible for leading the diagnostic imaging team within a hospital system, coordinating closely with their Aramark business partners (Technology Managers and District Managers) to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. Key contributions include, but are not limited to the following duties: Grow the Top Line
Cost and Productivity
- Responsible for identifying and capturing growth opportunities.
- Develop high levels of customer satisfaction with Radiologists and Clinicians in conjunction. with their clinical engineering counterparts, while owning improvement plans as needed.
- Responsible for service retention and conversion of service contracts where appropriate.
Lead our People
- Responsible for the efficiency and utilization of staff, including T&E, OPS, VSC, etc. to meet contractual requirements and minimize Elapsed Time to Repair (ETTR).
- Controls and manages operating expenses, utilizing CMMS platform to provide timely process and expense approvals.
- Responsible for resource sharing and labor optimization.
Deliver Financial Commitments
- Recruits, trains, and develops ISE staff.
- Responsible for increasing ISE employee engagement.
- Ensures highest levels of safety and compliance.
- Responsible for optimizing financial decisions regarding use of T&E, OT, OPS, VSC, etc., to achieve client satisfaction and financial targets.
- Deliver on all service operating metrics.
The ability to recruit, develop, engage, and retain a strong team of in-house Imaging Service Engineers to fulfill the current and future mission of our customers is fundamental.
This position will office from Winchester, VA. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering preferred or an equivalent major
- Minimum of three years of people management, service management, and P&L management experience
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of diagnostic imaging service business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Multi-vendor ISO service delivery experience as well as training in strategic thinking, six sigma (statistical analysis) a plus
- Self starter
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult customer situations