We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! Job Summary
Assists with directing and managing all enterprise content management projects. Performs business analysis and works closely with business units to rollout workflow and content management strategies. Configures the OnBase enterprise content management system to streamline and automate business processes. Research and design automated workflows to create efficiency throughout the entire organization. Monitors and troubleshoots daily and weekly document processes, schedules and errors. Assist in creating guidelines and procedures. Essential Job Functions
Configure document types, workflow processes and other related system configurations. Support and assist team with managing projects. Provide business process analysis, rollout workflows & content management including planning, design and development. Responsible for scanning, indexing, validating and quality assurance of imaged records. Provide technical support and functional support to users Education Requirements
High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree in Computer Science preferred Experience Requirements
2-4 years of experience working in a financial institution, preferably in a Credit Union Previous experience with document imaging and recordkeeping. Special Skill Requirement
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and computer networks.
- Knowledge of creating templates and workflows using DocuSign or a similar electronic signing solution.
- Analytical, critical thinking, written communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross functional team environment.
- Advanced OnBase System Administrator Certification and OnBase Workflow Administrator Certification preferred, or equivalent experience with an enterprise content management solution.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office.
A little about us: