Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Serves as a liaison between assigned Imaging Services Engineers and the Imaging Services Director. Responsible for the development of strong interpersonal relationships with customers and Imaging Services Engineers. Assists Imaging Services Director with tactical and administrative management functions.
- Assists with the establishment of work priorities where needed, and provides daily support and supervision to all imaging staff to optimize the delivery of technical services.
- Maintains and owns vacation, and on-call scheduling for assigned imaging staff.
- Administers coaching, delivers performance feedback and assists the Imaging Services Director with disciplinary action.
- Assists the Imaging Services Director with the interviewing and hiring of new employees.
- Establishes and maintains solid relationships with sales and service representatives of imaging equipment, medical staff, department managers, and clinical staff.
- Supervises and performs installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of imaging equipment.
- Coordinates on the job training for assigned staff on subjects such as electrical safety, EHS, and quality control requirements.
- Assists the Imaging Services Director in identification and prioritization of training needs, and facilitates cross training initiatives with regards to imaging needs.
- Assists with tracking and resolution for issues of service escalation.
- Makes broad decisions that are based on clear instructions and operational rules and procedures.
- Owns and drives compliance with regards to the performance metrics of PM completion, call closure, parts returns, ETTR and others as assigned.
- Provides alternate solutions to Imaging Services Director for critical and complex issues.
- Attends and fully participates in Quarterly meetings with customers, and assists with account sales visits.
- Acts as decision-maker in coordination with Operations Director in absence of Imaging Service Director.
Growth and Financial
- Participates in financial reviews with developing understanding of impact to business.
- Identifies potential sales opportunities with eye on warranty conversions and communicates to sales and management teams.
- Maintains line of sight to Outside Purchase Services (OPS) expenditures, and helps to ensure that all OPS activities are closely monitored and controlled.
- Demonstrates cost-effective decision making skills.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Associate's degree in electronic technology, engineering or business preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the repair and maintenance of imaging equipment.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Working familiarity with JCAHO accreditation standards preferred.
- Certification by the International Certification Commission is preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable trade areas.
- Business Acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Management Skills.
- Listening Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook Power Point required).
- Analytical Skills.
- Results Oriented.
- Innovative and Collaborative.
- High level of maturity, self-development, and integrity.
- The ability to sustain superior customer focus.
- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.