Immediate Hire Temp- Perm Opportunity for a Waiter/ Waitress!
Must Have Waiter or Waitress Experience
General Job Description:
The Banquet Support - Wait Staff will provide prompt and courteous service to all customers. Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while exceeding the customer's expectations. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
* Greets and seats customers.
* Presents customers with menus.
* Serves food to customers at a limited number of tables, using proper rules of etiquette.
* Makes appropriate meal and beverage suggestions and answers questions regarding food preparation.
* Writes a food check and/or memorizes the order.
* Relays the order to the kitchen.
* Accepts payment, refers customers to the cashier or operates the cash register.
* Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment and assists in clearing and resetting tables.
* May carve meat, fish or poultry and/or prepare flaming dishes and desserts.
* May carry and distribute supplies and equipment.
* May assist others in the preparation of foods and properly store food.
* May total bills and may be asked to respond to complaints regarding food or service.
* May operate dishwasher or assist with washing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots and pans.
* May assist with stocking food inventory.
* Attends all allergy and illness in-service training.
* Complies with all client's policies and procedures.
* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Pay Rate: $11.00/hr.
Location: Chestnut Hill (T-Accessible)
Length of Assignment: (3 months)
Hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (11:15am- 7:15pm)
Type of Position: Temp- Perm (Perm/ increase pay rate up to $13/hr.)
If interested, please create a manpower account at www.manpower.com and call 617-426-0566. Ask to speak to Recruiter Stephanie.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.