Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology
Sales Specialist, Dermatology, for the Grand Rapids, Michigan geography, which
includes: Kalamazoo, Holland, Muskegon, Indian River, Rogers City and West
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of
new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious
disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues
advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
Immunology Specialist, Dermatology (ISD) will:
- Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting
complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech's immunology
products and services to an audience of office and institutional based
Dermatology health care professionals, government agencies, professional and
patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision making
- Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and
company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which
may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff,
specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific
- Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned
customers to support the use of the company's products in the treatment of
relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business
expertise, and effective selling skills.
- Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging
resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and
counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Build customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating
relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence
decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
- A minimum of a
Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Valid driver's
license and the ability to travel as necessary are required
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct selling experience to healthcare
professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or
large account management, or business to business experience is required
- Experience with injectable / infused products is preferred
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or the dermatology field
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues is
- Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high
incentive and individual performance culture is preferred, along with a
documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan
- Completion of Management Development course(s) are preferred
- Must reside in the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
United States-Michigan-Grand RapidsOther Locations
North America-United States-Michigan-Holland, North America-United States-Michigan-Gaylord, North America-United States-Michigan-Muskegon, North America-United States-Michigan-Kalamazoo, North America-United States-Michigan-Battle CreekOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.