Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Gastroenterology, for the Baltimore, MD territory.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com
for more information.
The Immunology Specialist, Gastroenterology will:
- Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech's immunology products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Gastroenterologists health care professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision making process.
- Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
- Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company's products in the treatment of relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
- Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Build customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
** General Description Text For S 20513426 **
IMMUNOLOGY SALES SPECIALIST
** General Description Text For C 10002333 **
Provides technical support to MD&D product sales of new and establishe d accounts. Cooperates with sales to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives /sales commissions.
** Task & Resposibilities Text For C 10002333 **
Provides technical support to physicians, nurses and other medical pro fessionals on company products and services.Cooperates with sales in m aking pre-planned presentations to customers, demonstrates proper use of products to physicians. Educates customers on clinical use of prod ucts.Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather feedback on company products and market conditions. Evaluate, diagnose and repair malfunctioning equipment in response to service calls. Provide techn ical support for upgrades and other special service programs to suppor t field service activitieDevelops customer and product focused technic al packages for customer use.Prepares technical analysis reports and d ocuments as required.Follows up with customers to resolve any issues a nd ensure satisfaction. Counsels customers on products.Develops and m aintains technical needs forecast by account and submits to management .Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary are required
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management, or business to business experience is required
- Experience with injectable / infused products is preferred
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or the gastroenterology field is preferred
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues is preferred
- Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture is preferred, along with a documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan
- Completion of Management Development course(s) are preferred
- Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
United States-Maryland-BaltimoreOther Locations
North America-United States-Maryland-Columbia, North America-United States-Maryland-AnnapolisOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.