Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology, to support the Chesapeake Bay Territory. This territory includes the following locations: Southern Maryland, Richmond, and Norfolk, VA as well as Greenville, NC.
For more than 30 years, Janssen Biotech, Inc. has delivered on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech, Inc. pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of immunology, oncology, urology and nephrology. With the same unwavering passion for new challenges, we dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist. Rooted in rich scientific collaborations and community-based relationships, we have access to some of the top minds in science today, allowing us to advance the treatment of patients through our innovative medicines. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com.
The Immunology Specialist, Rheumatology will:
· Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech's immunology products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Rheumatology health care professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision making process.
· Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
· Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company's products in the treatment of relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
· Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
· Build customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.