Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology, to support the Gaithersburg, Maryland geography, which includes west of Ellicott City, MD as well as Northern Virginia (Reston, Leesburg, and Winchester)
For more than 30 years, Janssen Biotech, Inc. has delivered on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech, Inc. pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of immunology, oncology, urology and nephrology. With the same unwavering passion for new challenges, we dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist. Rooted in rich scientific collaborations and community-based relationships, we have access to some of the top minds in science today, allowing us to advance the treatment of patients through our innovative medicines. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com.
The Immunology Specialist, Rheumatology will:
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
· Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary are required
· Minimum of two (2) years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management, or business to business experience is required
· Experience with injectable / infused products is preferred
· Working knowledge of immunology and/or the rheumatology field is preferred
· Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues is preferred
· Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture is preferred, along with a documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan
· Completion of Management Development course(s) are preferred.
· Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate to it.