Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology, to support the Miami, Florida territory; which includes Miami and Hollywood, Florida.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
The Immunology Specialist, Rheumatology will:
- Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech's immunology products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Rheumatology health care professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision making process.
- Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
- Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company's products in the treatment of relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
- Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Build customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary are required
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management, or business to business experience is required
- Experience with injectable / infused products is preferred
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or the rheumatology field is preferred
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues is preferred
- Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture is preferred, along with a documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan
- Completion of Management Development course(s) are preferred
- Must reside in the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
- Bilingual English and Spanish is preferred
United States-Florida-MiamiOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-HollywoodOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID