Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Academic Immunology Sales Specialist to support the Seattle, WA geography which includes Portland, OR and Salt Lake City, UT.
For more than 30 years, Janssen Biotech, Inc. has delivered on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech, Inc. pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of immunology, oncology, urology and nephrology. With the same unwavering passion for new challenges, we dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist. Rooted in rich scientific collaborations and community-based relationships, we have access to some of the top minds in science today, allowing us to advance the treatment of patients through our innovative medicines. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com
This Janssen Biotech Academic Sales Specialist position will provide you with an exciting opportunity to make an impact on patients' lives.
The Academic Immunology Sales Specialist is accountable to:
· Achieve sales quota by delivering market share and market share growth, as well as other key metrics within the assigned geography by using discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within the specified geographic area.
· Influence decision makers and influencers within their assigned customer base to support the use of the company’s products in the treatment of multiple relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills. This individual will influence decision makers by developing and delivering a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, using approved medical reprints to support the case, and discussing therapeutic strategies.
· Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business result and customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
· Gain access to promoted products and, subsequently, selling these products in targeted Rheumatology, Gastroenterology and Dermatology teaching institutions and/or hospitals and clinics by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential residents, fellows, attending physicians, pharmacists, and healthcare providers within the targeted institutions and coordinating Academic sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales within the assigned institutions.
· Product access, acceptance and usage; creating implementing and evaluating strategies to develop Fellows, Residents, and Key Opinion Leaders within their assigned institutions; developing, implementing and evaluating effective business plans for each assigned institution; maintaining administrative functions such as call reporting, safe driving, expense accounting, and written and oral communications and representing the company at scientific conventions and while conducting educational programs.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)