IMO SC Senior Process Engineer
PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics or Chemistry.
-Extensive hands on experience in semiconductor materials and characterization. Expertise in analytical techniques
-Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills with multitasking capabilities
-Demonstrate experience with statistical process control methodologies and engineering analysis tools
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
• Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
• Participate in development of intellectual property.
• Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
• Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
• Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
• Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.