Defines roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new technology process. Defines and establishes flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module. Selects and develops material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements. Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle. Drives improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools. Establishes process control systems for the process module and sustains the module through volume ramp. Develops strategy to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to deal with these problems in the future. Trains production/receiving process engineers for transfer to other factories. Transfers process to high volume manufacturing and provide support in new factory start-up as well as install and qualification of the new production lines.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Toolset ownership and qualification
- Tool preventative maintenance, management of troubleshooting activities, regular monitoring of tool, and defect reduction.
- Project ownership for improvements in safety, yield, cost, and improved manufacturability
- Interacting with process engineering and manufacturing organizations to maintain yields
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Good communication skills .
- Rapidly analyze complex process issues and pursue a focused solution path.
- Demonstrate initiative and evidence of the ability to be self-directing.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences
- The candidate must possess a MS in Physics, Applied Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Chemistry.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.