IMO-RA Module/Yield Engineer
Intel Mask Operations in Hillsboro, OR is looking for Process Engineers to work in the photomask engineering group. In this position the engineer will be an integral contributor to the ongoing production of photolithography masks for Intel's leading-edge silicon manufacturing solutions. In this position, you will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment solving complex and challenging technical problems on sophisticated manufacturing processes and equipment.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Process equipment installation and development
- Equipment maintenance, management of troubleshooting activities, regular monitoring of process performance, defect analysis and reduction
- Drives improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomics
- Working with cross functional teams to solve technical process and defect issues
- Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle
- Establishes control systems to optimize and sustain production performance
- Develops strategies to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to manage these problems in the future.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.