Implementation Account Manager-10218041
Cintas is currently looking for an Implementation Account Manager of Recurring Business National Accounts to coordinate the installation of new recurring business programs as well as program changes for existing accounts with our field locations. Responsibilities include all requirements of all accounts are thoroughly understood and communicated properly to all departments involved in the implementation and ongoing administration of the program support activities with care teams and appropriate partners, including the development of internal and external communications, establishing benchmarks, and developing training plans.Responsible for managing product changes, pricing, logo application process, resourcing key products to reduce cost. Assist in developing new business or expanding product lines with existing and new customers.Ensuring the customer is set up for success during the implementation process. Working with Net Promoter information in order to better understand customer loyalty at the beginning of the Cintas relationship. Implement marketing strategy through collateral and website development and communication to customer's end user base. Identify, implement and manage opportunities for sales growth within existing and prospect accounts. Conduct confirming requirement calls to confirm program requirements to facilitate implementation of new business or communicate changes to existing programs. Attend sales calls when required/appropriate. Provide support relative to validation of capabilities to support customer's requirements.
• Minimum of three years account management or project management experience required
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant business discipline preferred
• Experience in developing and/or executing a sales/marketing plan preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email and Internet) required; Access preferred)
• Experience in problem resolution with collaboration
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.