Posted: December 06, 2016
Reference ID: 1042694077
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Remote/Virtual Implementation Manager. This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This employer will not sponsor applicants with the following work visas:
H1B, H2B, E3, TN1***
The Complex Care Management (CCM) Platform Development & Management team delivers a variety of services in which the skill set of an Implementation Manager is required.
You'll roll up your sleeves as you coordinate in the deployment of a new platform to users country-wide. You will be assisting the Deployment Lead in preparing each market for the new platform being deployed. You will show your expertise in determining time frames, assessing and mitigating risks, keeping team members accountable to the assigned tasks. This role will require an individual who likes to dive into detail while staying extremely organized. Your thoroughness will help ensure a seamless deployment. You should be someone who loves to work with work people of all levels and can use your influencing skills to drive results. This business is fast and ever changing so you should be comfortable managing yourself and others through change and uncertainty.
• Lead and coordinate the operational aspects of the Sales Outreach and Development team
• Ad hoc projects as needed / assigned
• Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Be able to represent leadership in the execution of assigned projects
• Will need to multitask, organize and prioritize work as the project needs dictate
• Will have the ability to handle difficult situations in a confident and diplomatic manner
• Will drive projects and be self-directed and motivated
• Will identify and resolves issues / roadblocks inhibiting completion of project goals
• Should have experience managing issues, risk and decision logs
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA / BS degree and / or equivalent education and work experience
• 3+ years of project management experience
• 3+ years' experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions
• Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to leadership
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects
• Demonstrated history in navigating cross functional / cross segment, enterprise groups within an organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in Change Management Experience documenting detailed business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
This is a 12+ month contract opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kevin Ziegler at email@example.com.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled