What you’ll be doing...
The Leader, Implementation Services is responsible for leading a team of technical implementation consultants and subject matter experts who deliver business and technology solutions for Verizon Telematics customers. This includes planning, estimating, and best practices development that ensures consistent, high-quality implementations of Verizon Telematics solutions in partnership with the Project Leadership team.
- Facilitate a collaborative, knowledge sharing and continuous learning environment within the Implementation Services practice to allow growth in skills and knowledge for all practice members.
- Demonstrates and promotes people development through knowledge expertise, on-going coaching and mentoring, timely written feedback and adherence to corporate processes regarding the ongoing development of employees within the practice. Able to show influence in the growth of others
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective leadership and mentoring of a practice that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Collaborate as a member of the Success Delivery Management team to improve services delivery, including providing input to Professional Services strategy and assistance in developing the business model as trends emerge and new market demands evolve
- Collaborates with other Success Delivery leaders to ensure an efficient and standardized implementation methodology is in place, and that all Implementation Services team members are trained and successfully execute according to the defined methodology
- Effectively manages headcount / utilization, expenses, financial goals and other operating issues to support the business
- Strong ability to effectively articulate the business and technical value of Verizon Telematics solutions to clients (internal and external)
- Estimates time and resources in support of developing SOWs or proposals
- Demonstrates and promotes people development through knowledge expertise, on-going coaching and mentoring. Able to show influence in the growth of others.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Must have appropriate level of experience (12+ years in Professional Services with demonstrated role in a technical delivery capacity and 6+ years in a management position)
- Established track record in ensuring quality delivery of software solutions, preferably within a Professional Services organization within a SaaS company
- An ability to inspire, energize and motivate teams across all service functions; able to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Sound business acumen; ability to drive and lead function to next level in development; ability to embrace and lead change
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to thrive in matrixed work environment; the ability to accept tasks and balance the needs to multiple constituents.
- Can be successful with resources distributed across a broad geography. This includes addressing the communication and collaboration challenges of resources working across multiple time zones primarily at client sites.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.