A candidate has been identified Job Location
United States: Florida: TampaAlternate Job Location
United States: NoneJob Summary
The Implementation Specialist I will support the case implementation process by ensuring accurate case installation in systems for new business, additional lines of coverage, and revisions. Audits case set-up and generates initial bill. Provides support, as needed, to front-end implementation processJob Description
Provide day to day administration and management of at least one National Account client, including:
- Reviews structure of case and ensures accurate installation of cases on all systems
- Applies initial premium payment and generates initial bill
- Ensures eligibility properly feeds to appropriate systems
- Provides front end implementation support on less complex or single line cases when necessary
- Provides customer service to broker, field office and client during issue process, when appropriate
- Educates internal and external parties on case implementation process, procedures and support when appropriate
- Performs revisions for specified block of business
- Achieves metrics for completion of soldcase/revisions/add coverage
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Comprehension and ability to communicate provisions of MetLife Core Products (Life, Dental, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Retirement & Savings)
- Customer service and relationship management skills
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Understands internal systems and apply analytical skills to the systems
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma/GED
Operations - Operations Support
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop. Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.