Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Services organization is seeking hands on Technical Consultant to implement B2B integration of ITSM tools and processes using Cisco ServiceGrid. Cisco ServiceGrid is an integration platform in the cloud that seamlessly connects enterprise IT and service providers to enable automated multiparty IT service management. This offers customers a secure and flexible way to integrate their partners, vendors and solution providers in their ecosystem. ServiceGrid automates the sharing of processes, data, and workflows in real time by eliminating manual practices and bottlenecks and promoting significant operational efficiencies that are scalable and reusable. What You'll Do
The Technical Consultant (Implementation Specialist) requires a balance of real world technical expertise and strong customer consulting expertise. In this role you will be responsible for the configuration, customization and implementation of Cisco ServiceGrid based on customer requirements and drive project completion following Cisco project delivery standards to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Perform requirements analysis, design and architecture of complex ITSM integration projects for global enterprises
- Deploy, implement, document and configure Cisco ServiceGrid platform within a SaaS environment including integration components, workflow configuration and data mapping
- Independently drive projects motivated by customer business goals and solution architecture
- You hold a Bachelor degree or higher in IT / Computer Science
- You have >1 year of relevant experience in software development. Internships will be considered as experience.
- You are experienced using B2B Protocol such as SOAP and REST Webservices
- You have solid knowledge of XML and Microsoft Office products, including Visio
- You have excellent speaking and writing in English
- You are methodical and have a structured style of working with a strong analytical mind
- Excellent collaborative skills across multi-cultural teams and high customer focus
Desired Skills for this Role:
- You have experience in XSLT 1.0
- You've had experience with B2B integration software and B2B standards such as RosettaNet
- You have past experience with customization/implementation of IT service management applications and ERP or CRM systems
- You have achieved an ITIL Certification
- You're fluent in German and possible other languages
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.