Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
The ISA's have primary responsibility for guiding customers and project teams to a successful deployment of Workday on some of Workday's most strategic projects. They advise projects using their deep product expertise to validate design decisions, propose better design and configuration options, and assess deployment readiness.In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience (candidates who do posses the following skills will not be considered);
If you have the above experience, here is what you will be doing!Project Guidance:
- 3+ years implementing the Workday solution in any one or more of the following areas: Core Financials, Revenue Management or Procurement
- Experience working with customers to define their Workday Financial Data Model (FDM)
- Serve as the senior Workday representative for product issues on strategic, complex deployments to which they are assigned
- Drive both high-level and detailed product discussions with sales, clients and partners on large, strategic projects for which they are assigned
- Evaluate deployment design decisions and provide feedback to the customer and project team
- Identify, propose and enforce improvements to design and configuration to meet customer requirements
- Work with project teams to identify alternate solutions when product gaps exist and will not be resolved by future development in a timely manner
- Determine deployment readiness based on design decisions and project progress
- Work with Customer Success Managers and Engagement Manager to develop plans to turn around troubled deployments for specific product areas for assigned projects
- Work with Engagement Managers and Services Alliances Manager to identify critical gaps in partner deployments and help develop strategies to close those gaps for assigned projects
- Deliver on defined Deployment Strategy service offerings
Product & Sales Guidance:
- Assist BDM's with SOW's and project estimations where applicable
- Assist sales teams where/when applicable on difficult sales cycles that meet the criteria for deployment strategy involvement.
- Product Management/Development
- Work closely with Field Readiness Architects to ensure customer pain points are understood
- Escalate issues as appropriate to Product Management
- Keep up to date and provide feedback on feature requirements, designs, product roadmap and development progress of specific product area. The eyes and ears for product issues in the consulting ecosystem
- Work closely with Field Readiness Architects to gather feedback from customers and consultants on new features
- Assist the Delivery Assurance group with configuration best practices for their product line
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.