Implementation Team Admin (i.e, Team Lead)
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, one of the World's Largest Search Engines in their search to fill an Implementation Team Admin. This is part of an exciting fast growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment for 12 months and the position is located in San Jose, CA!
This position requires a self-starter who can lead a team; has experience in operations (fulfillment operations preferred), project development, and enjoys training and coaching others. We are interested in a person who will help drive store efficiency by working in the field with the Store Operators to observe and analyze data to improve the current process and create new processes as our program grows. The candidate will drive store efficiency initiatives by conducting methodical data collection and analysis to support feature prioritization and development, and will focus on identifying areas of opportunity for the future and immediate opportunities to reduce store costs.
• Executes primary daily tasks that include, but are not limited to, planning, conducting, and reporting tests.
• Makes recommendations to further tests and changes to business processes.
• Owns data analysis and provides interpretations of trends.
• Adheres to and assists in the implementation of Change Management processes.
• Assists in problem resolution as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service accordance with company policies.
• Facilitates and participates in status and business update meetings.
• Localizes training materials and delivers training.
• Manages team schedules (lunches, breaks, shift start/end times) according to daily task requirements.
• Complete lead training workshop.
• Facilitate and participate in feedback loops.
• Review team progress and issue resolution with Adecco weekly during scheduled Office Hours.
• Work with all players in the system including: Store Employees, Store Managers, Store Operators/Leads, Mission Control, Couriers, and Customers.
• Project Management duties will be required for initiatives.
• Manage a team of multiple individuals to execute daily tasks and drive measurable results.
• Travel required (between work sites).
• Reliable transportation required.
• Some after-hours support required.
• Adheres to Standard Operating Processes and Methodology.
• Competency in spreadsheet based data manipulation (VLOOKUP, equations, and functions in spreadsheets).
• Daily, Weekly, and Quarterly KPI collection, review, and publishing.
• Manages SLA performance through metrics to meet project deadlines.
• Work on site during all non-break hours (2046 N. First St., if not on site in store). No Working From Home policy.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates must have good business acumen, and process oriented thinking. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to interface with internal customers, management, and outside vendors is required as well. Technical abilities and troubleshooting skills with track record of removing project roadblocks for non-technical problems is highly preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
• College degree strongly preferred.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.