Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
This role is an individual contributor at an advanced support staff level and is responsible for applying
independent judgment in resolving issues and making recommendations.
- Lead complex and multi-layer implementations for multiple projects for Visa client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Consult with client institutions and provide technical expertise to structure an effective implementation.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand program set up requirements and facilitate new program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without client impact.
- Work closely with Product team to understand business enhancements and maintenance releases and impact on current and new client programs.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on various product features as assigned.
- Report on client project accomplishments and deliverables.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex issues encountered by team members.
- Act as a mentor and train team members.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Lead projects for various initiatives, both internal and external, using project management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Translate complex customer business requirements into internal technical language.
- Coordinate and influence internal and external resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- This role will require after hours support to manage client implementations.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; requires a minimum of 12+ year's progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information
Proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing clients and staff at all levels as well as the ability to successfully manage competing priorities while serving as a positive influence across the organization.
Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply business solutions.
Demonstrate success in client relationship management.
Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively
prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
Strong project management skills
Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language. Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.