Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Performs the necessary checks on all automated trades and manual trades
- Follows escalation procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of processing
- Acts as a resource within the assigned business unit to resolve complex or non-routine processing related questions/issues.
- Research more complex inquiries and issues.
- Identifies and resolves problem trades, ensures that the resolution is well-documented and communicated to appropriate parties.
- May cover for supervisor and participate in special projects
- Prepares, completes, and reviews various standard reports
- Interacts with external and internal parties to resolve various trade questions and discrepancies.
- Performs various daily tasks within the business unit as necessary to support processing routines
- Responds to inquiries regarding problems and requests
- Documents and tracks calls
- Provides recommendations for improvement in processing/procedures
- Entry Level-Bachelor's degree with a business related coursework or equivalent. B.S. in Accounting preferred
- Knowledge of financial securities markets, language and products as well as legal and regulatory requirements
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, and spreadsheet proficiency.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written forms
Job Opening ID
Berwyn Park, PA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.