Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
In this role, you will work with State Street teams from around the globe to support premier investment management clients. You will have immediate responsibility to oversee all day-to-day transactional responsibilities in a fast-paced, flexible and exciting environment.
You will be the first line of defense in surfacing any potentially risky activity, and will work collaboratively with your team members to ensure data accuracy. Join this growing high-visibility team focused on building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.Responsibilities
- Acts as a resource within the assigned business unit to problem-solve for complex issues with clients, counterparties and other internal teams
- Responds to inquiries from clients, custodians and brokers to ensure timely effective processing of requests
- Prepares, completes, and reviews standard client reporting
- Performs transaction processing tasks within the business unit as necessary to support processing routines
- Consults with peers to optimize the operating model
- Oversees and trains cross-cultural team daily processing
- 1+ years' relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree with a Business-related major, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications and experience with Bloomberg is a plus
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Strong accuracy aptitude and detail orientation
- Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 169605
Location: Berwyn, PA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
The candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.