" At Walgreens, our pharmacy staff members display an incredibly diverse array of talent, working together to create a consistently positive customer experience. We depend on our team members to be the face of Walgreens, and in return, you'll find that each and every job offers the potential for growth and a clear path to advancement - both within the store environment and beyond. Working in a Walgreens store means every day is different, and how far you go is up to you.
As a Pharmacist, you are the face of Walgreens - the person who helps fulfill our mission of making people's lives a little easier. Along with providing friendly, courteous and efficient service to our patients, you will also be responsible for everything from counseling patients and providing preventive healthcare services to assisting with daily pharmacy operations, maintaining pharmacy records, and working with other healthcare professionals. It's a great introduction to the Walgreens organization, with opportunities to excel in this position for years to come - or explore a variety of opportunities.
To qualify for this position, we are looking for individuals with:
- a B.S. degree of Pharm.D. degree in Pharmacy from an accredited educational institution
- current Pharmacist Licensure in the states within the district (or willing to obtain within 1 year) for experienced hires or willing to obtain license within 90 days of hire for recent graduates per district guidelines
- Immunization Certification or willing to become a certified immunizer within 90 days of hire
- the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- verbal and written communication skills
- interpersonal relations and customer service skills
- multitasking and time management skills
At Walgreens, you can make a living while making a difference. Join us today!
" Employment type
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.