Inbound Call Center - Customer Service Representative
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Posted: January 14, 2017
Reference ID: 796981046
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Dublin, OH. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling a high volume amount of calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
* Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
* Must be able to handle a large amount of product information
* Must be able to learn a large amount of product information
* Handle and resolve complaints
* Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
* Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
* Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
* Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
* Must have at least one year of recent Call Center experience
* Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
* Computer literate - Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
* Able to work in a team environment
RESUMES must be submitted for consideration AND must show a minimum of one year of Call Center experience recently for consideration.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Dublin, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Shift & Pay:
2nd shift 10:30AM - 7:00PM; Monday-Friday / $13.50 an hour
Will train for at least 3 weeks 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
This is a long term, indefinite position. Excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
We look forward to working with you and THANK YOU for choosing Adecco, the largest staffing organization in the world.
*Apply on line www.adeccousa.com and include resume for consideration. Please locate the Delaware/Marysville Branch or Office # 5892
*Complete the online testing immediately when sent to you. It will come from XPert Prove IT! Testing so be on the lookout for it.
*Be available for a 30 minute prescreen interview, once the testing is complete and resume has been reviewed. We will call to schedule this.
Questions? Call us at 740-363-2485
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer