Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Bethlehem PA.
This is for a long-term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career.
Successful candidates must have/be:
• excellent verbal skills
• personable over the phone
• ability to provide outstanding customer service.
• ability to handle high volume amount of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
• handle a high volume of calls
• handle and resolve complaints
• keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
• refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
• Full Time with flexible start times between 7am and 3pm
* Must be able to start immediately
* Must be able to work one day of the weekend (which means one day off during the week!!)
• HS Diploma or Equivalent
• 3 months of Call Center OR Customer Service Experience
• Able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Good verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
Are you interested? If so, we want to hear from you immediately!
PLEASE CALL ADECCO AT 610.435.0553
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.