Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an Inbound Collector for our Ankeny, IA location.
Inbound Collectors will be responsible for the investigations and analysis of credit information while working within established guidelines. Inbound Collectors will resolve moderately complex credit problems but may request assistance on highly sensitive accounts. The Inbound Collector will contact customers regarding delinquent payments and assists in the collection of past due accounts.
- Answer inbound phone calls from internal and external customers
- Process payments
- Make credit release decisions following procedures as stated in The PDI Way
- Refer customer disputes to field personnel for final resolution
- Make payment arrangements on delinquent accounts
- Perform outbound collections calls in support of credit release procedures
- Escalate customer disputes and collections situations as necessary
- Assist team in meeting inbound service level standards
HS diploma/GED required
2 years Credit & Collections experience
Handling inbound calls in a fast-paced environment
Computer experience in Word and Excel
Customer service skills
Effective verbal communication skills
Working successfully in a team environment
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.