Inbound Customer Service
Posted: February 06, 2017
Reference ID: 2048373842
A global leading organization is currently seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries regarding invoicing, billing addresses and payments. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about invoicing, customer statements, receive orders, or cancel accounts.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• 1+ years of call center experience
• 40+ wpm
Monday through Friday 10:30am - 2:30pm or 9:30am - 3:30pm
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled