A General Agency Inbound Personal Lines Sales Agent will sell and promote products to business clients within an inbound call center. There is no cold calling. They will counsel clients on their coverage needs and provide the client product quotes from multiple carriers to find the best fit. This position includes a base salary plus a generous incentive plan and MetLife benefits. Functional Responsibilities:
Job RequirementsBasic Required Qualifications:
- Intermediate level subject matter expert, subject to minimal supervision.
- Receive inbound calls from individual clients, promotes and sells Property and Casualty products.
- Counsels clients on insurance needs.
- Explain complex policy and coverage information in simple terms to policyholders and other interested parties.
- Complete applications, mandatory forms, and all other state specific documents.
- Maintain or exceed sales goals and closing, cross selling, and cancel ratios.
- Maintain established quality standards to ensure compliance with insurance regulation and MetLife's policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- 2+ years of personal lines insurance sales experience
- Property and Casualty Licenses current.
- Experience with Outlook.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven successful sales experience.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or progressive coursework towards degree preferred
- Insurance designations such as API, AINS, CIC or CPCU preferred
- Experience in an Independent Agency or Call Center preferred.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, martial or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop. Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job. Internal Use Only: 08S