Support the Distribution Department in a manner as to attain all key objectives including safety, quality, security, productivity and cost control while maintaining a high level of organization, accuracy and efficiency. Position Responsibilities
- Ensure quality product is shipped and received in compliance with The Coca-Cola Management System (TCCMS) standards.
- Process loads in accordance with Company standards.
- Processes associated paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments, and document all product and material movements per standards.
- Complete documentation (pick tickets & changes, Bills of Lading, receiving documents and checklist) with accuracy and efficiency.
- Update Dock Door with actual shipment information.
- Ensure a smooth flow of trucks to be loaded by directing drivers as needed.
- Follow up on load status throughout the day so as to head off problems.
- Assist in physical inventory counts.
- Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards throughout the facility.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under The Coca-Cola Management System (TCCMS).
- Take action to improve one's own knowledge and skills.
- Protect the confidentiality of company, supplier, and customer information.
- Comply with all Safety, Environmental, Security and Good Manufacturing Practice policies.
- Comply with job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Ensure the safety and security of self, coworkers, product and property.
- Establish relationships and work effectively with all co-workers at all levels and relevant contractors and suppliers.
- Successfully complete all company and government required training.
- Adhere to a high standard of ethical conduct.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Support the employee water and donation water programs.
- Communicate effectively with external environment.
- Ensure effective application of The Coca Cola Management System in order to ensure product quality and food safety as defined by Company requirements.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year work experience in an industrial, utility or maintenance service environment preferred. Technical Knowledge/Critical Skills:
General Competencies Attention to Detail -
- Must be a certified power equipment operator for forklifts and manlifts, or able to obtain certification within a reasonable length of time after entering the job.
- Knowledge of the basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in a manufacturing environment and the ability to apply them.
- Read, write, and comprehend English
- Able to maintain accurate, legible and complete records.
- Able to successfully pass the AON Assessment Test
Accomplishing task by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processed and task; being watchful over a period of time. Work Standards -
Setting high standard of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or task; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed. Acting with Integrity -
Maintaining a commitment to honesty; models social, ethical and organizational value; firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles. Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships -
Developing and using collaborative relationships for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives; developing relationships with other individuals by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others' efforts. Job Characteristics Physical Requirements:
Ability to move throughout the plant including around machinery, under conveyors and climb stairs and ladders. Position requires frequent walking, stooping, bending, twisting and ability to stand for up to 12 hours. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs to shoulder height. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top