Location: Rochester, Michigan
Posted: January 17, 2017
Reference ID: 610390687
A local manufacturing organization is currently seeking an experienced Cleaning Technician in the Rochester Hills area. The main function of this position is to perform cleaning activities throughout the facility and to maintain in good condition all equipment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Power spray machine cleaning including booths, tanks, stacks,
• Upkeep on Mill dust collection bins, socs, filters.
• General facility cleaning including, sweeping, floor cleaning, and trash
• Changing of conveyor material, (chicken wire)
• Performs of variety of duties to help maintain and improve the overall facilities
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Industrial cleaning experience
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
• Ability to work in small spaces or at heights
• Steel toed shoes or boots are required
This open is working on third shift Sunday - Thursday from 8:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Pay for this position is $12.00 per hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other maintenance related opportunities with Adecco.