Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric's Lexington, KY facility is seeking a motivated individual to serve as a full-time Industrial Electrician for the support of its Manufacturing processes. Candidate should possess a strong level of knowledge in the maintenance and maintaining, troubleshooting, operating, and improving Industrial systems utilizing PLCs, robotics, pneumatic & hydraulic systems, and servo controlled motion.
- Electrical/Technical support for manufacturing operations including fabrication, metal finishing, and assembly, through Schneider Electric's Total Productive Maintenance program.
- Preventive, Predictive, and Reactive maintenance for various types of equipment and levels of automation including, but not limited to: stamping presses, welders, conveyors, automated assembly, and robotics.
- Technical support for robotics, vision systems, ladder logic programs, relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, operator interfaces, and pneumatic/hydraulic distribution
- Installation, wiring, and electrical panel builds for new or modified equipment
- Utilize provided documentation for troubleshooting or installation: electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics; panel layouts; PLC, operator display, operator interface, and robot programs.
- Technical degree, electrical certification, with 5 years of related Experience
- Experience with installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining industrial equipment
- PLC troubleshooting Experience
- Ability to interpret Electrical and Mechanical Drawings
- Motion Control Experience
- Robot programming/troubleshooting Experience
- Machine Vision Experience
- Experience with Electrical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Systems
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills including but not limited to the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments in parallel
- Self-motivated and driven individual desiring to make an immediate impact
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis and strategically eliminate barriers
- Ability to identify waste and drive it out of complex processes
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Strong understanding of industrial and electrical safe work practices
- Must be available for daily and weekend overtime.
- Must be able to work any shift.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.