A Industrial Engineer Manager job in Columbus, IN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. Familiarity with standard industrial/supervisory experience is required in the areas of: setting standards, developing processes, implementing engineering stages, product cost estimation, product data management and writing work instructions.
(INSERT JOB TITLE) job responsibilities include:
• Understanding of shop floor management
• Understanding of production scheduling
• Must have strong experience in supply chain operations
• Must have experience with ERP software development
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required
• 3 years in a management positon required
If you are interested in this Industrial Engineer Manager job in Columbus, In then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Lindsay Imhoff at 812-583-5216 or Lindsay.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.