- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
The Industrial Inventory Specialist I Objectives: Manage and support all finished goods storage needs, allocate location needs for production lines and manage line loaded order movements. The roles and responsibilities include:
Minimum Job Requirements?
- Manage and support all finished goods storage needs, allocate location needs for production lines and manage line loaded order movements.
- Responsible for warehouse space utilization, monitoring & reconciling RF scanning activity, and inventory accuracy. Provide support to both the shipping desk and palletizing operations.
- Ensure quality product is shipped and received in compliance with facility and Company quality standards.
- Process loads (shipments) in accordance with Company guidelines (standards), interpret loading and unloading documents, and documental product and material movements per guideline (standards).
- Complete documentation (pick tickets and changes, Bills of Lading, receiving documents, and checklists) with accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all departments.
- Perform or assist with cycle counts as needed.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
- Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards throughout the facility
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency required. Able to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate skill in safely and efficiently driving 6,000 lb. forklifts carrying up to 3,000 lbs. from heights of 1 to 30
- in Rack System throughout the facility and unloading and loading trailers.
- Able to pass CCR Forklift truck license certification.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Able to perform duties in areas of extreme temperature differences.
- Work extended hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Able to perform physical inventory counts timely and accurately.
- Able to physically lift material 50 lbs. a distance of10 or more.
- Must comply with all Safety requirements including, but not limited to Chemical Handling Procedures Safety Rules Lock Out/Tag Out Policy o Use of PPE o Adhere to MSDS Guidelines Tools and Equipment:
- Single fork and Single/Double forks Floor Scrubber
- Palletizer &Shrink Wrap equipment
- Hoist for Changing Batteries on Electric forklifts Computer and RF Scanning Equipment
- Forklift Experiences Warehouse experience preferred Read, write, and speak English due to safety requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent Pass Warehouse forklift test
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top