- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
Work Schedule: Open to all shifts The Role?
Coca-Cola seek someone as our Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - HVAC Commercial to perform skilled technical work in the maintenance, repairs, replacement, and installation of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, controls and distribution systems. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager.The Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Troubleshoots and repairs heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units
- Troubleshoots malfunctioning heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems to determine the cause of the malfunction
- Performs scheduled maintenance inspections, and adjusts, cleans and calibrates various systems to assure proper system operations
- Repairs wiring and electronic components. Must have understanding of electrical schematics and OHM's law.
- Replaces expansion valves, compressors, motors, coil units and other component parts
- Cleans refrigerant systems from hermetic burnouts, evacuates, and charges systems
- Troubleshoots and repairs direct digital and pneumatic control systems
- Checks distribution systems for proper velocity, volume, temperature, pressure, etc.
- Determines cause of and corrects condensation problems
- Provides technical assistance with installations and modifications to existing systems
- Assists in training other technicians and staff in preventative maintenance of HVAC systems
- Prepares records and reports describing procedures, actions taken and recommended solutions
- Prepares and submits requests for supplies and equipment
- Responds to emergency service requests; requests support from Contract HVAC companies as needed.
- Supervises work of Contract HVAC technicians as needed
- Knowledge of pertinent rules and regulations, guidelines, safety orders, departmental operating procedures and safety regulations sufficient to insure that work is performed in compliance with applicable law.
- Follows safety rules/procedures; avoid known hazards in the work environment. Reviews safety procedures before beginning each job with known hazards. Places avoidance of injury or property damage above all other job requirements.
- Must maintain an accurate supplies and parts inventory to drive efficient and effective operation of all HVAC & Refrigeration equipment by working cooperatively with the Maintenance Purchasers to order requisite materials as needed.
- Performs other tasks and special assignments as requested by management.
Minimum Job Requirements? Educational Requirements:
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
- Requires moderate to heavy lifting and carrying; up to 75 lbs.
- Requires walking, standing, sitting, squatting, crawling, kneeling, reaching overhead, twisting, and turning
- Must be able to use hands with fine motor skills in the use of industry specific tools
- High School Diploma, accredited GED or equivalent experience in appropriate field.
Desired Job Requirements:
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Ability to work flexible hours; potential on call, overtime, holidays
- Basic understanding of computer technology
- Able to read one-line diagrams, P&ID's, blueprints and schematics.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations.
- Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
- Strong ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Strong oral and written communication skills as appropriate for position
- Mid to Senior level tech with previous training and experience in refrigeration and HVAC service/maintenance 5+ years
- Mechanical license is a plus
- HVAC license/certification is a plus
- Refrigeration certification/license is a plus
- Knowledge of gas, steam, electric and refrigeration
- Periodic travel may be needed to support the offsite warehouse in Enfield, CT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top