- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
Number of Openings: 1
Work Schedule: Flexible for all shifts The Role?
Coca-Cola seek someone as our Industrial Maintenance Technician II (IMT II) for ensuring that all equipment throughout the industrial plant(s) is operating safely and at peak efficiency. This includes all blow molding equipment, product preparation systems, packaging lines / conveyors and related hardware. The Industrial Maintenance Technician II will ensure compliance with all GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) and safety standards. Will work closely with Industrial Maintenance Technicians III's in the maintenance department on work requests, PM's or projects in the plant. Available 24 hours a day for problematic troubleshooting situations. Train Industrial Maintenance Technicians I's. Complete all task assigned by maintenance team leader and maintenance manager.The Roles and Responsibilities Include:Administrative Responsibilities:
This position is expected to respond to all work requests and accurately track all related maintenance documentation using CMMS software. The IMT II provides accurate tracking of all parts used and related expenses associated with maintenance work requests, PM's and projects. Keep all work areas clean and neat. Technical Responsibilities:
The IMT II must support all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic needs for the industrial operation. Ensure all blow molding and packaging equipment is operating effectively and that conveyors and related equipment operate safely and efficiently. Ability to work with CMMS software with respect to work orders, PM's, and parts inventory/locations. The IMT II must have the ability to operate fork lifts and man lifts safely and effective. Organizational Relationships:
This position reports directly to the Maintenance Team Leader, but requires strong working relationships with all maintenance team members, production personnel. Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, however an associate degree, technical school, etc are preferred.
- Minimum of six months as an Industrial Maintenance Technician I in the maintenance department.
This position requires good communication skills, problem solving skills, time management skills and decision making skills. The willingness to be flexible with working hours is a must. Ability to perform work tasks with minimal assistance and supervision. Technical Skills:
- Solid mechanical background is required with knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, welding, fabrication and multi-meter functionally.
- The ability to observe and learn from IMT III's and quickly apply those skills learned.
- The ability to read blue prints, wiring diagrams and schematics.
- The ability to troubleshoot equipment and capable of PLC, I/O identification, and basic PID loops. Requires the ability to operate the CMMS system.
Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally, work at heights and in confined spaces. Prolonged standing, bending, sitting and squatting are required for the basic nature of this job. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.