Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Being number one means WM invests in our Sales teams' success by providing access to state-of-the-art systems and processes, industry-leading services and the best leadership in the business. Our exceptional sales professionals help deliver satisfaction to our clients throughout North America. If you are passionate about helping others and seeking challenging and interesting employment, apply today! I. Job Summary
Maintains central filing system for customer records, coordinates customer mail outs and correspondence, and provides clerical support for industrial sales team. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Performs data entry for various sales databases.
- Conducts data entry and maintenance of sales database.
- Prepares exports from sales database.
- Conducts routine maintenance of sales, web, landfill, Visor and company landfill databases.
- Maintains integrity of customer database through periodic housekeeping efforts.
- Prepares Service Agreements, customized bills, exports from sales database, and various letters and correspondence upon request.
- Prepares volume and revenue reports for sales reps and customers.
- Pulls gate tickets to support billing inquiries or special bills.
- Conducts revenue tracking for sales reps.
- Generates gatehouse report.
- Coordinates re-certification and contract renewals.
- Maintains electronic and "hard copy" filing systems.
- Assists customers in profile completion.
- Enters data into centralized billing or gate house receiving systems.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Provides phone service coverage as needed.
This job has no supervisory duties. IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows.
Ability to prioritize and apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form is required. Ability to deal with and solve practical problems specific to job is required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals is required. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence is required. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization is required.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers is required. V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting. Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.